PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/16 teaspoon nutmeg
- Espresso or coffee
- Vanilla Soy Milk
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil, reduce heat and add sugar. Stir until it is dissolved. Add in remaining ingredients and continue to heat the mixture for a few minutes until everything has had a chance to combine. Try not to let the mixture come to a boil.
- Strain the mixture through a coffee filter.
- To make a latte, add 3 tablespoons of the syrup to 2 shots of espresso and steamed milk. You can also add it to coffee.